This multi-faceted engineering business has experienced significant growth in size and scope of work in recent years and has a clearly defined strategy for significant expansion and diversification. Located in Kalgoorlie, the company offers services in fabrication/welding, machining and mechanical fitting, boiler making and labour hire, primarily to the mining and industrial sectors throughout Australia. The company is now seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Technical Services Manager based in Kalgoorlie or Perth who will assist in driving the continuing expansion of the organisation.
Reporting to the General Manager this hands-on position manages all aspects of the Technical Services Delivery function including Technical Services logistics, resourcing, budgets and schedules. Responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Help to achieve the highest possible outcomes in terms of safety, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Assist in promoting business growth through the continuing delivery of high quality work for all customers as well as actively participating in business development and client engagement.
- Provide top-level oversight and supervision of the Technical Services team in all areas of operations including Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHS&E), quality output, procedural adherence and skills application.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record in mechanical, structural engineering planning and managing draftsman in a similar engineering business. You will also possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Sound commercial acumen
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Customer management experience and the ability to foster positive relationships with all clients and key stakeholders
- Additional management qualifications will be well regarded.
This position represents an outstanding opportunity for career advancement with a highly reputable and dynamic company which prides itself on a total commitment to safe work practises and excellence in service delivery for all its clients. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package in a positive and supportive work environment.
To apply please follow the apply now link. For other enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please contact Victoria Vieilledent at email@example.com