This multi-faceted engineering business has experienced significant growth in size and scope of work in recent years and has a clearly defined strategy for significant expansion and diversification. Located in Kalgoorlie, the company offers services in fabrication/welding, machining and mechanical fitting, boiler making and labour hire primarily to the mining and industrial sectors throughout Australia. The company is now seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Business Development Manager based in Kalgoorlie who will assist in driving the continuing expansion of the organisation.
Reporting to the General Manager is role will be the driving force behind expanding the economic
base and continual growth of the business’s activities. This role is responsible for revenue generation, marketing and client relationships activities of the company and are an active contributor to the client management and business systems of the company. This position acts as the first point of contact for the company and provides strategic input for increasing market share. Responsibilities for this role will also include the following:
- Identify sales leads, pitch products or services to new and existing clients, investigate new product or service offerings and maintain a good and regular working relationship with new and existing contacts.
- In collaboration with the Operations Manager, increase target market awareness of the company’s engineering services and the high quality work that it can provide.
- Plan and execute a sound strategic business development plan to ensure controlled and profitable growth of the business’s market share.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record in business development and sales in a similar engineering business. You will also possess the following:
- Tertiary or trades qualifications
- Well developed mining industry network
- Sound commercial acumen
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Customer management experience and the ability to foster positive relationships with all clients and key stakeholders
- Additional management qualifications will be well regarded.
This position represents an outstanding opportunity for career advancement with a highly reputable and dynamic company which prides itself on a total commitment to safe work practises and excellence in service delivery for all its clients. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package (including a fully maintained motor vehicle) in a positive and supportive work environment.
To apply please follow the apply now link. For other enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please contact Victoria Vieilledent at email@example.com