Our client specialises in the provision of communication and data systems that include Underground Radio and Automation solutions, equipment repair and spare parts for the Mining, Heavy Industry, Commercial and Retail Customers.
Situated in Kalgoorlie and reporting directly to the Group General Manager you will assume responsibility for the day to day operations of our Kalgoorlie Branch. The preferred candidate for this challenging role will be customer focused, have proven leadership experience and a strong commercial acumen.
This is a residential role that will require the successful candidate to reside in Kalgoorlie. A relocation package will be available for candidates willing to relocate.
This position represents an outstanding opportunity for career advancement with a highly reputable and dynamic company which prides itself on excellence in service delivery for all its clients. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package (including a fully maintained motor vehicle) and a positive, supportive work environment.
In this position, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working with senior management to ensure the efficient operational day to day running of the branch
- Responsible for the financial performance of the branch
- Business development and growth of the branch
- Project management for larger jobs
- Productivity accountability
- Management of key supplier accounts
Position requirements include:
- Previous experience in a similar operational position
- Excellent financial and people management skills
- Knowledge and experience within the communications mining sector
- High level of analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to handle competing deadlines
- Relevant trade or tertiary qualifications will be well regarded
The successful candidate will be offered a salary commensurate with their experience, knowledge and what they can bring to the role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy company in a period of growth.
To apply please follow the apply now link. For other enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please contact Victoria Vieilledent at firstname.lastname@example.org