A position has just become available at a multi-national construction services company. The role will take responsibility for the Philippines and Guam and is based in Manila (Ortegas), Philippines.
About the international construction services company:
This multi-national building and construction service and product supply business operates in over 20 countries around the world. The business is a well established and highly respected company and forms part of a global diversified group. It is a leading provider of equipment and associated systems and solutions to both construction and industry and is a supplier for many major civil, commercial and residential construction, mining, petrochemical, and industrial engineering projects. This business now requires an experienced Senior Finance Manager to lead their Philippines and Guam financial operations.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Director, the Senior Finance Manager will take responsibility for all commercial, financial and administrative operations in the Philippines and Guam region.
- You will formulate and implement business plans and strategies in line with regional goals to ensure that ongoing profitable growth objectives are achieved.
- You will develop and implement short and long term strategies to achieve desired outcomes and maximise the financial and corporate governance efficiency of the business.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing the Finance and Administrative management team and external service providers.
- You will assist and maintain compliance with local authorities, financial/ lodgement requirements to ensure a continued high profile of the business.
Key Requirements of the successful candidate:
- To be successful in the role you will have a strong background in finance and accounting, business performance management experience in large international groups with central and or overseas reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead high performing functional teams, anticipate risk, champion working in a safety environment, and ensure business compliance.
- Experience working with international building products and construction companies, either within Sth East Asia and or the Philippines, is highly desirable.
- An accounting / finance degree are mandatory
- Additional advanced level business management qualifications are desirable.
- Overall you will be someone with a broad range of commercial and strategic experience, a people person and someone looking to drive improvement in the business.
If this is the opportunity that will allow you to expand and further your career with a global construction services business then please apply via the "I'm Interested" button. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please call Stuart Chandler on (02) 9256 7000. Further details can be found online at www.beilbydt.com.au and insert the reference number 45954.