This globally operating company, manufactures and sells conveyor products encompassing Fasteners, Splices, Technical Belts, Vulcanising Presses and Tools. At the forefront of new technology, they have developed a new, industry disrupting product range that both speeds up maintenance and elongates product life span. Servicing multiple industries including Industrial Services and manufacturing, their WA operations, unsurprisingly, has a strong focus on the resources industry. As such, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the company with responsibility for WA sales.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Responsibilities include:
- Business Development within WA to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Research and build relationships with new clients, identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
The successful candidate will have an in in-depth knowledge of Conveyors and a thorough understanding of the WA mining industry and the player within the industry. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Technical sales experience within conveyors or similar field
- Self-driven with a proven track record in an autonomous role
- Existing networks and experience selling into mining industry
- Ability to converse on technical aspects of products/sales
- Must have proven track record in converting B2B sales and bringing in new business
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets
In return the successful candidate will receive base salary + super, a company vehicle (Ford Ranger), fuel, phone laptop and a company bonus scheme of approx. an additional 30% of base salary. The role also has the potential to progress to a national position.
Hit the “I'm Interested” button to submit an application. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please contact Patrick Hardie at firstname.lastname@example.org