Reporting to the Senior Management Team, this is a diverse role that will have you responsible for the OHS, Workcover and Safety functions of the business.
You will administer and control OH&S activities, such as safety inspection audits, risk assessments and the resultant actions required, appraisal of safety plans and conducting appropriate safety training, draft and conduct training material and toolbox meetings. You will also assist Managers to maintain compliance with the company safety policies.
Key Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- All OH&S related matters
- Managing and implementing health and safety protocols
- Managing Workers compensation claims and RTW plans
- Sourcing, checking, filing and ensuring staff records are accurate and up to date including training and leave taken
The person who will be successful in this role is a positive, driven person, with a keen eye for detail and is prepared to provide hands on assistance to the business in a fast-paced environment.
If you can think on your feet and have energy and a practical approach to problem solving this will be an exciting role for you. Previous experience working within a multifaceted manufacturing setting will be a huge advantage.
- OH&S Qualifications are essential
- Reasonable understanding of technical matters and production/warehouse operation
- Proven track record of administering and controlling a national OH&S framework
- Advanced communication skills
- Workers compensation experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Methodical record keeping ability
- Diplomatic, courteous and empathetic
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Supportive professional environment
- On-going training and development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Travel domestically and to New Zealand
If this sound like you and you want to work with an organisation that will invest in your future please contact us now.
Please apply on online using the 'I'm Interested' button, quoting the reference number 44875.