If you have ever successfully assisted anyone putting together flat pack furniture and have remained friends then this is the job for you. Our client based in Campbellfield is currently looking for candidates with exceptional problem solving skills to join their customer service team.
In this position, you will be the first point of contact for customers experiencing technical difficulties in the assembly of their new high products. Working within warranty agreements you will provide assistance and guidance in a friendly consultative manner. Working collaboratively, you will assess requirement to coach and assist customers in reaching a desired outcome or solution.
Provide support and guidance on all technical queries within a 48-hour period
Log and escalate all customer complaints and unresolved issues to Customer Service Manager
Maintain customer information accurately in the company database
Accurately process, file and archive information on warranty claims
Remain up to date and current on any new and improved company processes or procedures
Investigate and provide reports to the operations team on any product quality issues
- An active listener with sound problem solving skills
- A customer centric approach and a will to get things right
- Excellent at providing clear instructions and directions
- Above average conflict resolution skills
- Can be productive and calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to extract information in a methodical manner
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques
- Be well organised and confident
- High attention to detail and able to make informed decisions
- Well organised and a great can do attitude
Starting in the second week of June either temp or perm this position will see you working on a rotating roster, starting times can vary from 7.30am-9.30am and finish between 3.30pm-6pm
If you have the relevant experience and this sounds like you then please Apply via the I'm Interested button. For initial enquiries or assistance in making your application, please contact Denise Loraine on 03 8842 1669.