This international business has a strong brand name in the construction, building products and accessories industry. They are a market leading organization who are looking to expand their national operations in Australia. The culture is dynamic and progressive, with an astute and experienced senior management team who place significant importance on retaining and developing staff. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant/ Administrator reporting directly to the Managing Director at the head office – could this be you?
Your key objective is to provide high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and broader team whilst exercising an appropriate level of professional discretion, initiative and attention to detail in everything that you do.
Responsibilities will revolve around:
- Development and preparation of strategic presentations and event planning
- Organising and maintaining meeting schedules (including diary management)
- Recording, preparing and distributing minutes to meetings
- Coordination and booking of travel (incl domestic and international)
- Managing invoicing, receipting and expenses
- Coordination of annual conference and other key corporate events
- Proactively identify and address the day-to-day needs of the MD and consultants
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a record of accomplishment supporting the senior management team in a similar role. The demands of the position require advanced level Microsoft Office skills, experience with SAP or other CRM applications, excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior time management and organisational skills. If you have an eye for detail, with experience in administration and would like to work in a small but highly specialised team, we are interested in speaking with you.
This company offers an attractive package inclusive of base salary and superannuation. Don’t miss this chance to add value in a very dynamic, busy environment where the diversity and scope of what you will get is limited only by your initiative and efficiency.
Please apply via the ‘I’m Interested’ button. For initial enquiries or assistance in making your application, please contact Sneha Seshadri on (02) 9256 7000 quoting job reference 44867.