Our client is a family owned German company established in 1899 and has been operating in Australia since 2006. They are a global leader in the plumbing and HVAC sector. Quality, proficiency and innovation are the hallmarks of the company’s products and service and the internal development of unique technology has allowed it to maintain and enhance its market position. The company has an outstanding national field force to take its Australian operations to the next level and they are now looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join the team and be part of this exciting growth phase.
Reporting to the Managing Director, they seek to appoint an experienced Office Administrator for their national operations. The primary purpose of this critical role will be to provide administrative support to a busy team of sales, marketing, technical and planning consultants spread across Australia. Specifically responsibilities will include:
- Perform general office activities, such as greeting visitors, filing, photocopying, processing outgoing and incoming mail, stationary orders, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
- Ensure that conference rooms, meeting rooms and reception areas are ready for meetings and seminar centre visits.
- Conference and event planning.
- Coordinating travel bookings, flights, accommodation, car hire.
- Provide PA support to the Managing Director.
- Manage expense claims.
- Complaint management.
- Perform as liaison with various vendors.
- Other ad hoc office and administrator duties where required.
To be successful in this role candidates should display the following skills, knowledge and experience.
- At least 5 years of previous reception and administration or PA experience required.
- Excellent computer software skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email and electronic calendar (Outlook) and online travel booking software. Experience with SAP or other CRM applications is desirable.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate in both a verbal and written manner is a must.
- Excellent telephone skills with a thorough knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Travel booking and event planning experience is desirable.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team, in an organised manner.
- Capable of adapting to a changing environment.
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to understand technical instructions and concepts.
If you have the drive to develop as an individual and contribute to a market-leading organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in this fast paced and progressive environment. In return, you will have access to a generous salary package, secure off street parking, great team culture, state of the art office space and showroom in Macquarie Park. Some domestic and international travel may be required.
Please apply via the ‘I’m Interested’ button. For initial enquiries or assistance in making your application, please contact Sneha Seshadri and Stuart Chandler on (02) 9256 7000 quoting job reference 44865.