Our client is looking for highly skilled CMA to commence ASAP for approximately 6 months.
- Manage the development of category and sourcing strategies
- Lead medium complexity/criticality sourcing activities, contract, warranty and dispute resolution processes and negotiations with suppliers
- Accountable for the supplier relationship and contract management for Tier 2, 3 and 4 suppliers within the category.
- Support the Category Management Leader for Tier 1 suppliers
- Partner with enterprise stakeholders to identify, mitigate and manage risks associated with category management, sourcing and contract management
- Responsible for tracking and reporting benefits in relation to their activities
- Ensure understanding of and adherence to relevant legislation (Competition and Consumer Act and ACCC), legal principles and corporate policies/procedures
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives utilising developed commercial and business acumen
Skills and Qualification:
- Substantial commercial experience in negotiating, managing counterparts and building commercial relationships in an ASX listed company.
- Bachelor of Business or other related field
- Nationally recognised professional accreditation- Eg University Diploma, CIPS, CA, CPA CFA- Preferred
- High level competence in SAP (Purchasing), MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong Technical procurement and/or supply chain skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise using various proven negotiation methods and the ability to critically analysis a negotiation.
- Experience working in a large complex organisation with the ability to perform tasks concurrently and to deal with changing priorities.
Please submit your application via the "I'm Interested" button. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application, please call Sharon Justo on 0439 537 041 by quoting reference number 44541