This globally operating company, manufactures and sells drilling equipment and consumables to a domestic and international client base within the mining, tunneling and well drilling industries. They are a leader in their industry and, with their specialised in-house design and product development capabilities, provide a broad scope of services, taking products from concept to reality. Due to a recent departure they are currently seeking to employ a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their senior management team based from their Canning Vale offices.
Reporting to the General Manager and as part of the senior management team, the Group Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Successfully leading and managing the sales for the company ensuring the achievement of all business objectives and budgets, driving company sales and developing marketing strategies
- Managing and motivating people, understanding customers and applications; commercial acumen; managing sales, technical and admin staff in a manufacturing/engineering environment, dealing with customers at senior level.
- Implement structure and progression to current sales process and develop a sales and marketing strategy to expand their new and existing client base.
- Identify, pursue and convert both ‘in country’ and global market opportunities
- Identify opportunities for the company to raise its profile across the mining & minerals sectors through attendance at corporate, local and regional Conference’s and Expo’s
To be successful in this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience within the drilling industry is essential
- Experience within a similar role with a proven track record of driving sales and developing new and existing business.
- Managing sales, technical and admin staff in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Commercial acumen with the ability to strategise sales, sales costings and understand contract T&Cs
- Ability to deal with customers at senior level on technical sales
- Existing networks within the industry are advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join an established business in a senior leadership position. In line with the companies international client base the role will involve occasional (3-4 times per year) overseas travel.
In return the successful candidate will receive an above average base salary + super, a company vehicle/allowance and is eligible for an achievable quarterly company bonus scheme.
Please apply online at www.beilby.com.au quoting reference 44528. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please call Patrick Hardie on 08 9323 8833.