A highly respected and well established consulting firm that works with renowned clients in providing Human Resource consulting and recruitment services. The working environment consists of a small team of professionals who are excellent mentors that will make you feel at home very quickly. The organisation uses the latest technologies to support your workload. The office is located in modern premises that are a short stroll from Chatswood Station.
This role will give you great exposure and experience to see how some of Australia's best known organizations operate. In this role you will provide support services to the consultants and help them coordinate their duties to ensure client needs are met. Some of the duties include;
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Screen calls
- Data entry and CRM utilisation
- Draft letters and forward contracts
- Maintain calendars and diaries
- Place and post advertisements
- Coordinate activities between clients and consultants
- Raise Invoices and reconcile accounts
This is not a dry boring role, you will be highly engaged the moment you walk through the door and no two minutes are the same.
TO BE CONSIDERED
To be considered for this role you will require;
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Good writing skills
- High proficiency with MS Office products
- High attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple things at once
- Superior communication skills
- Professional mannerism
- Tertiary Qualifications will be highly regarded but not essential
If this sounds like you than please complete a cover letter address the requirements for the role and submit with your latest resume.
Please submit your application via the "I'm Interested" button. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application, please call Stuart Chandler on (02) 9256 7000 by quoting reference number 44524.