This European headquartered organisation has an enviable history approaching 60 years in Australia specialising in manufacturing / supplying to the heavy commercial trailer industry. With its Australian Head Office based in Melbourne and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth and out of Auckland in New Zealand they are supported by service and parts available through many independent outlets throughout Australia & NZ. They are not only accessible but have dedicated people focussed on being responsive to their customers’ requirements and have a clear focus on consistently exceeding customers’ expectations by providing optimal solutions for the road transport, mining and agricultural industries.
Due to internal changes within their Parts Department, they have an exciting opportunity for someone to step into what is widely acknowledged as one of the best Parts Teams in the Heavy Truck Industry. Reporting to the National Aftermarket Manager the key elements of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Telephone and front counter sales of all products including those of all brands represented by the organisation
- Undertaking sales, stock control and administration tasks associated with the sales to dealers, fleets, end user customers and all internal stakeholders
- Warehouse support in assisting with urgent customer requirements
- Assisting with Materials Replenishment Planning tasks to ensure adequate stock holding levels
- Participating in stock take processes when required
- Applying / committing to Safe Work Practices
Ideally you will have:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A commercially focused mindset
- good technical / mechanical aptitude
- A basic understanding of Microsoft dynamics AX
- An understanding of the company products, their use and application
- An ability to operate autonomously
- A current forklift licence
- A flexible approach to work commitments to meet customers expectations
A Certificate IV in Warehouse Management would be a minimum qualification and a commitment to ongoing job-related training will be sought.
Please apply on online using the 'I'm Interested' button. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application, please call Bob Milgate on 03 8842 1663 and quote the reference number 44441.