This organisation is the pioneer of evolutionary thinking in material handling. Fresh on the domestic waste management scene in 2010, they have created innovative material handling and logistics solutions to help businesses, governments and individuals save time, money and the environment.
With its flexibility in application, ease of placement, on site segregation options, the organisation is the perfect solution for many site waste removal challenges. With a unique approach revolutionising building sites across Australia, the organisation makes the collection, transportation, processing and recycling of waste material simpler, cleaner and more efficient. Working with home builders and construction companies the firm’s clever solutions are making a big impression in the industry.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of a busy, fast paced environment. You will be responsible for, but not limited to
- Management of day to day staff, supervising operational staff including drivers / labourers to maintain productivity and efficiency
- Management of health and safety making sure staff are working in a safe and healthy work environment
- Efficient management and maintenance of the company’s own fleet along with sub- contractors within the state
- Overall co-ordination, planning & scheduling of inventory and any repositioning / relocation of goods and equipment
- Overseeing and managing all sub-contractors and clients in a cost effective manner to maximize efficiencies
- Problem solving day to day issues in conjunction with supervisors / drivers / labourers
The role requires an experienced Operations Manager with a proven track record of managing a busy workplace and effectively driving a workforce of internal and external stakeholders. The position is multifaceted and therefore requires someone who is able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in an Operations leadership role ideally with manufacturing, warehousing and logistics management experience.
- Minimum Trade Qualification (desirable)
- WH&S Certification (preferred)
- Attention to detail, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, able to lead and motivate a wide ranging stakeholder group
A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
This is an ideal opportunity to move into a role with a well-established growing business that prides themselves in excellent customer service and a strong company culture. It is a senior position that provides critical support to the Commercial Director.
Please apply on online using the 'I'm Interested' button. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application, please call Bob Milgate on 03 8842 1663 and quote the reference number 44284.