We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to drive our clients Industrial Relations initiatives. Reporting to the National HR Manager you will be a key contributor in ensuring the effective development and implementation of IR strategies, policies and processes, contributing towards a positive culture and to enable early resolution to industrial issues.
- Develop the full suite of policies for Australia
- Give advice on statutory rights and obligations
- Participation in enterprise agreement strategic planning and liaise with the ASU
- Leading of the enterprise bargaining process
- Ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Review Enterprise Bargaining Trends and salary benchmarking
- External policy and legislative changes
- Represent the Group before tribunals and councils as required.
- Continually provide best practice advice to the business around policies and procedures and industrial relations
Skills and Qualifications;
- Tertiary qualifications / education in Human Resources / Industrial Relations or associated discipline would be highly regarded;
- Proven success and experience in leading the enterprise bargaining process;
- Demonstrated experience and capabilities in representation in IR and related tribunals;
- Thorough and up to date understanding and ability to interpret relevant legislation, standards, regulations and instruments;
- Previous experience in aviation industry is an advantage but not essential
- Utilising superior communication skills both written and verbal, you will present information in a way that is clear, concise and easily understood.
Please apply by clicking the 'I'm Interested' button. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application, please call Sharon Justo on 0439 537 041 quoting reference 44272.