This organisation is dedicated to the design, manufacturer and distribution of Transportation Equipment for Australian transport logistics partners. With Company offices based throughout Australia, as well as an extensive distributor and agent network, their dedicated and professional team are committed to providing the best possible supply solution for any transportation equipment needs. They provide global customers with a wide range of special-purpose vehicles and key auto parts as well as sales and service, with annual sales reaching 110,000 vehicles. Their products cover areas including containers, vehicles, energy, chemical and food equipment, offshore, logistics services and airport facilities but more specifically in Australia relating to standard spec. trailers.
Reporting through to the key players in the organisation you will work in a cross-functional team interacting with many areas of the business internally and OEM suppliers externally, to deliver high quality of service and results. The role operates in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a genuine opportunity to make a difference. Project Management will form a critical component of the role.
Requirements that form the basis for the role include:
- Mechanical product design, requirement development, simulation and analysis
- Exposure to the semi trailer industry or similar
- Producing required design outputs such as AutoCAD and 3D models such as Solidworks
- Developing and maintaining existing mechanical systems and components by analysis and identifying areas for modification and/or addressing defects
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Operating to industry standards and mandatory regulations such as VSB6, SRT and PBS
- Working in cross-functional teams, and liaising with Sales, Marketing, Production and broader Senior Management
Your communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders fit you well as will your high end enthusiasm and motivation to succeed. Known for your capacity to get the job done you will thrive in this fast paced environment aimed at superior customer service. Mechanical Engineering qualified, with around 5 years in a similar environment, you will be a key player in the company’s forward plans.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please apply online at www.beilby.com.au quoting reference number 14079. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application, please call Bob Milgate 03 8842 1663.