Our client is a medium sized, ASX listed gold mining company with various projects at differing stages. Due to continued, exciting growth, they are currently looking to employ a suitably experienced Electrical Superintendent to work at their Edna May operations.
Reporting to the Processing Manager, your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Management of Electrical personnel including supervision, quality control and work is completed to the required standard daily.
- Ensuring electrical activities are planned and completed to minimise production downtime.
- Ensuring all of the Company’s electrical plant and equipment is maintained, calibrated and fit for use as per Company and statutory requirements.
- Providing technical knowledge and input for planned and unplanned shutdowns.
- Conforming with, and upholding, the regulations set out in the Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations.
- Ensuring all statutory requirements of the In-House Electrical Installing Work Licence are adhered to.
- To be considered for this position you will need:
- Current WA ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence
- HV Switching competency
- Working knowledge of SAA Wiring Rules
- A working and technical knowledge of process plants and related practices
- Demonstrated experience supervising teams to meet set targets and objectives
- Developed numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to coordinate and prioritise workloads, delegating where appropriate
- To apply strategic thinking to forward planning, risk mitigation and business improvements
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details in all tasks undertaken
In return a competitive salary is on offer plus the opportunity to join a growing team in a well respected organisation.
Please apply by clicking the 'I'm Interested' button. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9323 8825 quoting reference 44142